No less than three white beaches. Coral reefs. Luxuriant countryside with exotic wildlife – all yours. Tsarabanjina is a private island.
For many, the idea of visiting the astonishing island of Madagascar is enough. But if you like to put yourself amongst the really discerning few, then Tsarabanjina is your destination.
The perfect ‘dropping out’ place in the midst of a tour of Madagascar, this private island delights its visitors with three untouched stretches of white beach, reached by stepping off your veranda, by small boat or by walking through a mini-ecosystem of indigenous forest plants and strange creatures unique to this part of the world – a theme continued on the exception coral reefs, beneath the waves.
Tsarabanjina, at a glance
- Beautiful private island with three beaches
- Just 20 rosewood, thatched bungalows with private, sea-view verandas
- En suites with showers
- Rosewood, thatched restaurant and bar overlooking the lagoon
- Library and shop selling Malagasy arts, crafts and clothes
For leisure and pleasure
- Water sports include snorkelling, kayaking, hobby cat, water skiing and sailing Beach volleyball and Bocci games
- Tennis and table tennis
- Massage and reflexology
- Guided walks to discover the island’s wildlife
- Outstanding bird watching
- Cultural tours to the tombs of the Sakalava kings of Mitsio and mythical ‘Four Brothers’ rocks