Step off your private deck and straight onto the soft, golden sands. Stroll a little further and you’ll reach the glistening turquoise waters of the lagoon.
The perfect getaway for couples, families and friends alike, the Vakkaru Maldives combines spacious accommodations with exquisite service, an irresistible spa and plethora of activities. Famed for its marine life, the diving and snorkeling is outstanding and you’ll find yourself within reach of numerous world-class dive sites. Other activities include fishing trips, parasailing, kayaking and private sunset boat rides. And, of course, simply lazing on the spotless, sun-drenched sands.
This ocean-side paradise does ample justice to its glorious location, with elements of traditional Maldivian architecture and design throughout, complemented by natural materials and finished with a contemporary touch. Choose between one of the blissful beach bungalows or exquisite overwater villas set above the turquoise lagoon, all with high thread count cotton linens, entertainment systems, sunbeds, coffee machines and butler service.
Vakkaru Maldives, at a glance
- Idyllic island resort on Vakkaru, Baa Atoll in the Maldives
- Choice of 125 gorgeous beach bungalows and overwater villas with plenty of living space
- All enjoy butler service, complimentary Wi-Fi, gourmet minibars, coffee machines, sunbeds, yoga mats, sound systems and bicycles
- Four restaurants and two bars serving fresh, organic cuisine inspired by Europe and Asia and using produce from the on-site farm
- Enjoy a meal al fresco under the stars
- 25-minute seaplane flight from Malé
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful overwater spa with eight single treatment rooms, four couple’s rooms, a nail salon, boutique and outdoor relaxation area
- A plethora of water-based activities including sunset fishing, dolphin cruises, whale shark spotting, snorkeling, jet skiing, kayaking, windsurfing and more
- Dive Center, PADI certified instructors and a number of world-class dive sites await
- Immerse yourself in the local culture at a nearby island
- Pool, tennis, volleyball, badminton and board games available