Set on its own private peninsula, the One&Only Le Saint Géran stands in the midst of immaculate white sands, crystal-clear seas and coconut palms that sway gently in the ocean breeze.
The French named this peninsula La Belle Mare – the beautiful sea – and Le Saint Géran continues the romance. Hidden away in sixty acres of luxuriant, tropical gardens, the property has a beachfront unrivalled amongst Mauritius hotels. On one hand is a lagoon sheltered by coral reefs, and on the other a tranquil cove with gently lapping water the colour of turquoise.
Following a major refurbishment, the resort is ready to welcome guests once more with state-of-the-art facilities, updated accommodation, brand new restaurants and re-conceptualised living spaces. The resort’s Dutch colonial-style architecture has been meticulously restored, with tasteful additions of Mauritian stonework and local art.
There are 142 exquisite rooms and suites which have lagoon or ocean views. And there is a level of attentive service that no hotel in Mauritius matches. 24-hour personal butlers, refreshments served on the beach and fine cuisine presented poolside.
The One&Only Spa goes on to pamper guests in a selection of unique treatment rooms, complete with a wonderful new bridal suite. There is a choice of water sports, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, tennis, a KidsOnly club and a nine-hole golf course nearby.
Come to Le Saint Géran – it’s the One&Only hotel in Mauritius.
Le Saint Géran, at a glance
- Ultra-luxurious 5-star resort
- Located on the private Belle Mare Peninsula in Mauritius
- Stylish interiors, including marble-lined bathrooms, and contemporary amenities
- 142 spacious rooms and suites and one standalone villa
- Stunning lagoon or beach views
- Private decks/balconies
- Lined by a mile-long stretch of pristine sand
- Five stylish restaurants orchestrated by renowned Chef Marc de Passorio, offering a range of cuisines from fresh seafood at La Pointe to Mauritian delicacies at La Terrasse
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb PADI diving and snorkelling in clear Indian ocean waters
- Wide array of water sports including kayaking, paddle boarding, water skiing, wind surfing, sailing and ocean fishing
- KidsOnly Club complete with art classes, movie evenings and DJ parties
- Three heated pools
- Brand new Club One which offers a state-of-the-art fitness centre, personal training and classes for spinning, yoga, Zumba and more
- Sporting facilities include mini golf, floodlit tennis courts, volleyball and a Henri Leconte Padel Court
- Newly transformed One&Only Spa with new treatment rooms
- A selection of exciting guided excursions from art tours to diving with sharks