Think of the Seychelles and you inevitably think of immaculate white beaches. The Four Seasons adds a delightful twist; treetop living amidst an island’s natural jungle.
All around you the trees whisper quietly in the balmy tropical air. In front of you, a wooden sun deck overlooks a twinkling, infinity edge swimming pool that leads your eyes over the surrounding treetops, past the white beach and across the sparkling Indian Ocean to the far distant horizon.
Even if this isn’t your particular vision of paradise, you’ll have to admit that it comes pretty close. But make Four Seasons part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the Seychelles and you’ll find there’s more. There’s the hotel itself; a collection of tree-top villas arranged so you wake every morning in natural jungle. Plus deserted, desert-island style beaches. World class cuisine and, of course, the standards of service and hospitality for which the Four Seasons is internationally renowned.
Four Seasons, at a glance
- Five star luxury amidst the natural jungle of a paradise island
- Choice of 67 villas and suites standing in natural jungle on raised platforms, or nestling close to the beach
- Villas have horizon-wide views of either the hilltop, the garden or the ocean and all the charm of private residences
- Suites have exclusive pavilions and two or three bedrooms with similarly stunning views
- Private plunge pools and sun decks
- Two fine Seychelles restaurants and two gracious lounges
For leisure and pleasure
- Glorious swimming pool and fantastic beach
- Sumptuous Coco De Mer Spa with a wide range of rituals and treatments
- Diving, snorkeling and deep sea fishing
- Catamaran sailing
- Windsurfing, kayaking, paddle boating and boogie boarding
- Batik, yoga and pottery classes
- Art tours of Mahé’s galleries and studios
- Seasonal whale shark migration watch