Originally opened in 1999, this exceptional resort is a real Seychellois gem tucked away on the northwest tip of Praslin Island – one of the most scenic islands in this part of the Indian Ocean.
Surrounded by the lush vegetation of the UNESCO-listed Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve, Constance Lemuria has access to three stunning sheltered beaches - including one where turtles come to nest. Built on the hills, the property is made up of low-rise thatched buildings crafted from wood, stone and pink granite to create a modern yet natural feel. Dotted along the pristine sands are the 105 air-conditioned suites, each with natural timbers, neutral fabrics and pared-down interiors that echo the surrounding landscape.
Besides a Scuba Diving Centre, cascading swimming pools, floodlit tennis courts, a turtle sanctuary and the only 18-hole championship golf course in the Seychelles, Constance Lemuria offers you a choice of four unique bars and three restaurants. Together they serve a delicious medley of local seafood, Creole specialities and Mediterranean classics. All of which are prepared by acclaimed chefs and presented against a background of low-key evening entertainment.
Constance Lemuria, at a glance
- Exclusive five-star resort set on 101 hectares in the north of Praslin Island
- Set amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve
- Modern, open-plan design with minimalist interiors and traditional thatched roofs
- A great option for couples and families alike
- 105 spacious suites and villas set among natural gardens close to the shore
- All suites feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans, double vanities, sitting areas, high speed WI-FI and Nespresso machines
- 24-hour room service caters for privacy-seeking guests
- Just a 10-minute transfer from Praslin Island Airport
For leisure and pleasure
- Home to the only 18-hole championship golf course in the Seychelles
- Superb kid’s club run by fully trained coordinators, offering scavenger hunts and fun island exploration trips
- Inviting U Spa offering a series of tailored treatments in addition to a sauna, plunge pool, steam bath, Jacuzzi and gym
- Access to some of the Seychelles’ most famous diving sites
- Stroll and laze on Anse Georgette, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world
- Enjoy a full menu of water sports including deep sea fishing, windsurfing and kayaking
- Cool off in the three-tiered swimming pool
- Scuba Diving Centre offering PADI and CMAS courses across granite reefs and local wrecks
- Visit Lemuria’s Turtle Sanctuary and discover the unique flora and fauna of the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve