Encircled by white coral sand and an invitingly warm sea, this world-class resort offers Raffles-style luxury amidst the unrivalled natural beauty of the Seychelles.
Steeped in Seychellois charm, this all-villa oasis feels a world away from the bustle of ordinary life. A short plane or helicopter ride from Mahé, the property lies on the stunning island of Praslin just steps from natural wonders and UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve. Decorated in soothing tones and modern furnishings, villas are dotted about the lush green hills and frame either garden, ocean or pool views.
This is a resort where you can do as little or as much as you like, with activities that include high-energy water sports, sunbathing, nature walks and island hopping. As well as 24-hour butler service and the largest pool in the Seychelles, facilities include a sublime spa complete with a sauna, steam room and yoga pavilion. You can choose to dine in your villa or join your fellow guests for a drink in the Danzil Bar Lounge or mouth-watering sashimi in the Sushi Room. Alternatively, head to the open-air Curieuse Restaurant to sample delicious Asian-inspired dishes.
Raffles, at a glance
- World class resort of an exquisite Seychelles island
- 15 minutes by air from Mahé, or 55 minutes by boat
- 86 architecturally superb individual villas surrounded by beach and lush green hills
- Private plunge pools
- 24 hour butler service
- Outdoor pavilions
- Balconies with stunning panoramic views
- Two superb restaurants serving locally caught seafood and international cuisine, two bars and a relaxed terrace
For leisure and pleasure
- Award-winning Raffles Spa with a profusion of treatments offered in 13 pampering pavilions overlooking the sea
- Steam room, sauna, whirlpools and experience showers
- Outdoor soaking pool and movement pavilion
- Beauty salon
- Sailing and island hopping
- Nature walks