Cradled in the Eden-like island of Praslin, surrounded by white sand as fine as powder and a warm sea, and offering Raffles-style luxury – this is a pure escape.
Make Raffles Praslin part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the Seychelles and you’ll understand the accolades.
2012 Seychelles’ Leading Hotel at the World Travel Awards. Forbes Travel Guide Top 10 Beach Resorts. Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence – the plaudits go on and on.
Unsurprising, you think to yourself, as you stroll at the water’s edge with the warm white sand between your toes. This is the sort of retreat where you can do as little as you like, or as much as you like. Especially if the ‘much’ is likely to comprise a sumptuous breakfast followed by a morning lazing beside the sea or pool. Some high energy water sports in the afternoon. Then sundowners and one of the best dinners to be found in the Seychelles.
Raffles Praslin, at a glance
- World class resort of an exquisite Seychelles island
- 15 minutes by air from Mahé, or 55 minutes by boat
- 86 architecturally superb individual villas surrounded by beach and lush green hills
- Private plunge pools
- 24 hour butler service
- Outdoor pavilions
- Balconies with stunning panoramic views
- Two superb restaurants serving locally caught seafood and international cuisine, two bars and a relaxed terrace
For leisure and pleasure
- Award-winning Raffles Spa with a profusion of treatments offered in 13 pampering pavilions overlooking the sea
- Steam room, sauna, whirlpools and experience showers
- Outdoor soaking pool and movement pavilion
- Beauty salon
- Sailing and island hopping
- Nature walks