Fronted by a white sanded beach – one of the island’s finest – The Landings exudes an air of classic luxury and timeless style.
The beautiful villa suites, each a haven of tranquillity, overlook either the yacht-filled marina or the glittering waters of Rodney Bay. You can expect fine fittings throughout, including plush four-poster beds, en-suite marble bathrooms and private terraces, whilst bamboo furnishings and island-inspired artwork reflect the tropical surroundings. The resort makes good use of the Caribbean’s bounty of fresh produce and seafood at its three restaurants, where you can dine on both authentic St Lucian and international cuisine.
With the opportunity to enjoy a plethora of both land and water activities, days here can be spent exploring the island’s rainforest interior, hiking up volcanic spires and snorkelling amongst shoals of vibrantly coloured fish. You can zip-line, sail, go horseback riding and even play a round of golf at the renowned St. Lucia Golf Club which sits just five minutes away from the resort. Not forgetting to round off each day with a stunning beach sunset.
The Landings, at a glance
- Welcoming, all-suite resort situated in Rodney Bay on St Lucia’s northwest coast
- Selection of one, two and three-bedroom villa suites overlooking either the yacht marina or the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean
- Each villa suite is fitted with a private terrace, four-poster bed, full designer kitchen and separate powder room
- Other amenities include luxury linens, premium bath amenities, flat-screen TVs and washer/dryers
- Some suites come with a private plunge pool
- Dine on freshly prepared and authentic cuisine at the three restaurants and two bars
- Full American-style breakfast included in your stay
For leisure and pleasure
- Kid’s Club
- Facilities include a fitness centre, 7,000-square-foot spa and full-service hair salon
- Enjoy guided rainforest hikes to experience the island’s unique flora and fauna
- Diving, snorkelling, deep sea fishing, dolphin & whale watching and sailing
- Tropical jeep safaris
- Horseback riding
- ATV adventures
- Rainforest zip-lining experiences
- Browse the shops and restaurants of nearby Rodney Bay Village
- Splash Island Water Park at Rodney Bay