Perched on the edge of Pico Bonito National Park, this eco-lodge seamlessly combines outdoor adventure with attentive service, a wonderful spa and elegant accommodations.
Nestled in one of the largest tracts of unexplored rainforest in Central America, Pico Bonito invites you to get back to nature whilst indulging in luxurious comfort. The property sits between two rivers, surrounded by dazzling waterfalls, miles of private trails and an array of fascinating flora and fauna. Activities at the lodge include hiking with an expert guide, white water rafting, snorkeling and even horseback riding. Following a full day’s adventure, you can pamper yourself with the range of nature-inspired treatments on offer at the lodge’s beautiful spa.
Cabins are spacious, with en suite bathrooms and a private veranda where you can doze in a hammock and listen to the sounds of the rainforest. Sample local Honduran specialities, such as coconut milk curry seafood soup, at the lodge’s Itzama restaurant. Dine in relaxed surroundings in the dining room which overlooks picturesque tropical gardens, or enjoy a candle-lit dinner on the open-air deck overlooking the Corinto River.
The Lodge & Spa at Pico Bonito, at a glance
- Luxury eco-lodge located amongst 400 acres of rainforest adjacent to the Pico Bonito National Park
- Cabana style rooms with en suite bathrooms and private verandas
- iPod dock, coffee maker and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Itzama restaurant serving Mesoamerican cuisine using fresh and locally grown produce
- Peaceful and all-natural spa with treatment cabins built on stilts
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
For leisure and pleasure
- Guided rainforest trekking and night hikes
- White-water rafting
- Horseback riding
- Boating through the Cuero y Salado manatee reserve
- snorkeling along one of the planet’s largest barrier reefs
- Rural village tour
- Excursions to Mayan ruins
- Outdoor swimming pool