Situated at the mouth of the Arabian Gulf, the Sultanate of Oman is a country as yet largely untouched by tourism. It personifies all the mystery and magic of Arabia, and this illuminating tour offers not only a comprehensive introduction to this remarkable country, but also embodies a spirit of adventure and exploration.
We begin our journey in the ‘Green Mountains’ of Jabal Al Akhdar where we can enjoy the magnificent landscape and remote villages, before continuing to the ancient capital, Nizwa, where we explore the bustling souk and imposing desert fortresses.
After a night in the rolling dunes of the Wahiba Sands we finish our journey in Muscat, where ancient sites sit alongside the ultra modern.
Highlights of the tour include enjoying the most spectacular scenery imaginable, a night in a luxury Bedouin-style desert camp, as well as a private visit to the Muscat Royal Opera House (subject to confirmation).
14th February 2020
- Excludes international flights
- Accommodation throughout as shown in the itinerary
- Breakfast daily; 4 lunches; 5 dinners
- All entrance fees, visits, excursions and transportation as per the itinerary
- The services of your tour leader throughout
- Gratuities in restaurants for included meals; gratuities to driver/s; porterage