Take a break from the hustle and bustle of modern life at the Water’s Edge Suites, where you can drink in beautiful coastal scenery, relax to the sounds of nature and enjoy a wide range of activities.
Whether you want to get away from it all, reconnect with nature or fill your days with adventures in the great outdoors, the Water’s Edge will not disappoint. The property sits on a serene island on British Columbia’s Vancouver Island, linked to Ucluelet’s harbour by a causeway. Accommodation is roomy and comfortable and consists of one and two-bedroom suites, each with a soft colour palate, plush queen sized beds, luxurious linens, jetted soaker tubs, a private patio and cosy gas fireplace.
You will be perfectly positioned to explore the untamed coastal wilderness of Ucluelet, with an array of diverse adventure opportunities at your feet. Water’s Edge is known as an excellent base for kayaking, fishing, diving and surfing the Pacific Rim, but if you prefer to be on land, the epic Wild Pacific Trail is a must. Hiking through ancient cedar and spruce forests you will discover rugged shoreline panoramas and, if you’re visiting between February and May, you might spot a migrating grey whale just a few kilometres offshore.
Water’s Edge Suites, at a glance
- Superbly located in Ucluelet’s picturesque harbour in Vancouver Island
- It is the only property that offers access to both the Ucluelet Inlet and bordering Marina from each of its suites
- Choose from standard and deluxe one and two-bedroom suites, elegantly furnished with stainless steel appliances and a muted colour palate
- Suites are spacious and well appointed, with fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms
- Open-plan living and dining room areas
- Gas fireplace and a private patio where you can soak in glorious water views
For leisure and pleasure
- Minutes from the famous Wild Pacific Trail and Amphitrite Point Lighthouse
- An ideal base for bear and whale watching in the summer months
- Spot sea lions, sea otters, eagles, birds and even bears across the harbour
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, from kayaking and diving to boating, hiking and fishing
- In the winter months, you can watch dramatic ocean storms
- With cool but constant water temperatures, surfing is a fantastic year-round activity here
- Take a paddleboard out to explore the inlet
- Fantastic whale watching opportunities
- Borrow books, board games and DVDs
- Pamper yourself with Aveda treatments at the on-site spa