The XV Beacon is one of Boston’s finest boutique offerings, occupying a pretty Beaux Arts building dating back to the early 19th century.
The hotel merges its quaint traditional features - its original caged glass elevator, mahogany panelling and marble staircase - with a sleek and modern design. Accommodations comes in the form of 63 rooms, each unique in style but all with sharp, sophisticated interiors and premium amenities like stainless steel gas fireplaces, rainforest showerheads and cashmere throws. The uniquely named restaurant, Mooo, offers a modern take on classic steakhouse cuisine, whilst the rooftop terrace is the perfect spot to relax in the warmer months and soak up city views.
Choose to stay at the XV Beacon on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the USA and you’ll find yourself superbly situated on a winding, leafy street in the historic neighbourhood of Beacon Hill. The hotel enjoys its peaceful location whilst still maintaining easy access to the downtown area, boutiques and major attractions like Fenway Park, Boston Common, the Museum of Fine Arts and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
XV Beacon, at a glance
- Elegant boutique hotel set in a beautiful Beaux-Arts building near downtown Boston
- Modern furnishings blend with the building’s charming original features
- 63 custom-designed rooms to choose from, each with classic taupe and cream interiors
- Modern amenities include gas fireplaces, cashmere throws, rainforest showerheads, luxurious bedding and 4K Smart TVs
- Chic Italian marble bathrooms
- Dine on delicious steakhouse cuisine at the restaurant, Mooo, helmed by award-winning Chef Jamie Mammano
- Incredibly efficient and personalised service
For leisure and pleasure
- Close to top museums and attractions
- Steps from the bustling downtown area
- Great views across Beacon Hill and the Charles River from the rooftop deck
- 24/7 fitness room with weights, treadmills, elliptical and bikes
- In-room massages and yoga
- The hotel can arrange a variety of excursions in the city including private tours of historic sites
- Explore nearby walking and jogging trails
- Bike, skate and boat rentals