Obviously you have to love travel – you’ll be doing quite a lot of it.
You also have to really like people. All sorts of people; the ones who wear red robes and carry spears in Kenya. The ones who travel in yak carts and live in yurts in Mongolia. The ones who walk into our Fulham headquarters and start telling you their dreams.
You have to be a good listener, an enthusiastic communicator and an indefatigable organiser.
You’ll also have to be willing to learn. No matter how advanced your professional skills, or how many years of experience you have, there is always something to learn in this business. And we offer training at every level, to help you travel to the next.
We are currently recruiting for:
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Marketing Manager, ideally with experience in the luxury travel industry to take charge of all marketing activities for the company.
This will be a varied role where you will be responsible for the creation of email campaigns, designing promotional materials and website management. You will be working alongside the busy sales teams to keep up with luxury travel trends and promote new properties and destinations to our clients. You will be a creative and efficient individual who is comfortable managing projects alone as well as working with directors and sales teams on projects. An understanding of SEO and GoogleAds/PPC, and managing agencies is essential.
Main responsibilities include:
- Creating newsletters using Mailchimp
- Website management - working with digital agency to improve the website design and content, responsible for creating and uploading new material
- PPC – working closely with agency to keep campaigns relevant and up to date, improving ad copy and allocating budget
- SEO – working with agency to improve website content to increase online visibility
- PR – thinking of innovative ideas for press releases, meeting editorial deadlines and organising press trips
- Briefing the copywriter to write content for newsletters, website and brochures
- Liaising with sales teams to create new campaign ideas and keep up to date with latest trends
- Designing adverts for press, sponsorship and promotional materials such as brochures
- Social media scheduling
- Budget management and reporting
- Events - organising trade shows such as Destinations and smaller client events like private views, lectures and drinks parties
Please send your CV to email@example.com