And you’d be entirely right. At the Kurland the staff know that once the children are happy, the whole family can settle back and enjoy themselves. Sample the gourmet food, the excellent wine and warm ambience.
So exactly how is that achieved? You’ll find the Kurland has a huge range of imaginative all-action events and a private playroom for children. There are sleeping lofts above the suites, special menus and dining conservatory, excellent childminders and babysitters. Even invitations to sit at the Chef’s Table in the kitchen.
And all in a place so grown up and sophisticated it hosts international Polo matches and has its own polo club. No fairytales!
Kurland Hotel, at a glance
- Traditional 1700-acre estate setting, close to Nature’s Valley and the beaches of Plettenburg Bay
- Five star boutique-style luxury
- Choice of 12 suites
- Luxury and Superior suites have private loft rooms with en suites for children Many with private patios or plunge pools
- Award winning cuisine and wine served in the library, veranda, poolside, courtyard, suite, Rose Garden or Chef’s Table to suit you
- Relais & Château hotel
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent swimming pool
- Health spa offering a range of treatments
- Well-equipped gym
- Tennis courts
- Internationally recognized polo club
- Wide range of child-friendly activities and games plus dining conservatory and play room
- Easy access to the cultural, explorative, educational, natural and shopping attractions of nearby Plettenburg Bay