Housed within a restored and stylishly renovated 1940s mansion, Atemporal combines chic, modern living with traditional hospitality. A charming boutique property just steps from the city’s finest eateries.
Boasting friendly staff and a wonderfully laid back atmosphere, Atemporal provides an exclusive and comfortable base from which to discover Peru’s bustling capital. The hotel prides itself on its attentive, personalised service which includes a concierge on hand 24/7, complimentary bicycles and a chauffeur ready to make transfers within 4km of the hotel. The hotel can also arrange a variety of tailor-made excursions, from art and culture tours to historic site visits, whilst therapeutic massages and personal training sessions are also on offer.
From its fresh, locally inspired food to its great location at the heart of the leafy Miraflores district, you’ll find many reasons to feature Atemporal on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Peru. The nine guest rooms are well appointed with modern furnishings, and an eclectic yet elegant decor featuring full length mirrors, desks and reading lamps in addition to artwork and artefacts sourced from all over the country.
Atemporal, at a glance
- Luxury, entirely private boutique hotel at the heart of Miraflores
- Just nine guest rooms in total ensuring an exclusive stay
- Eclectic decor inspired by the residence of a well-travelled freelance photographer
- Select rooms come with a sitting area complete with armchairs, table and sofa/chaise lounge
- Air conditioning and heaters
- Each room comes with Wi-Fi, a phone with free international calls and smart TVs with Netflix
- Locally inspired menu using locally sourced produce
- House car and chauffeur on hand for nearby excursions
For leisure and pleasure
- Within easy reach of local attractions, top restaurants and shopping malls
- Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the library
- Wellness and therapeutic massages
- Enjoy a variety of cultural excursions, including urban exploration and visits to historic sites
- Cooking lessons
- Personal fitness coach or jogging companion
- Personal stylist and shopping guide
- Just steps from the Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Inca “pyramid” and one of the city’s top archaeological sites