Canada | Ultimate Travel Company

British flying to Canada WILL need an online authorization before travelling

Under Canada’s new Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) program, British citizens WILL need to obtain an online authorization before flying to Canada.

This will not be compulsory until March 15, 2016, but from August 1, 2015, eligible travellers will have the opportunity to go online and apply for their ETA for a fee $7 .

More details available here or please contact our Canada experts if you have any questions at all regarding this.