A smart and modern hotel in Bolivia’s largest city, Los Tajibos is the perfect place to stay when exploring the plazas and Jesuit Missions of Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
A resort style hotel, Los Tajibos has all the facilities you would expect from one of the country's most modern hotels. Surrounded by tropical gardens, there is a large outdoor swimming pool which is the perfect place to refresh in the city's tropical climate.
There are 208 guest-rooms which are built over three storeys and vary in size and detail. Rooms are modern, with cable television and en-suite bathrooms.
On the ground floor there is an art gallery, as well as a restaurant and poolside bar. Los Tajibos also has a spa, Jacuzzi, running track, volleyball and tennis courts.
The hotel is only a short taxi-ride from the 24 de Septiembre Plaza, one of the main attractions and named after the city's independence from Spain. Just off the plaza is the Cathedral and a short drive from the botanical gardens.
Los Tajibos, at a glance
- A modern hotel and the most comfortable option in Santa Cruz
- Spacious and modern rooms, some with balconies
- Large outdoor swimming pool and tropical gardens
- Amenities including a spa and tennis courts
- Close to the historic old-town
- An ideal place to acclimatise before the loftier parts of your holiday through Bolivia
- Close to the international airport, which has the best international connections from Bolivia
For leisure and pleasure
- Visit the old-town and the 24 de Septiembre Plaza and Cathedral
- Explore the botanical gardens
- Visit the Jesuit Missions of San José, Santa Ana, San Rafael, San Miguel, San Ignacio, Concepción and San Javier - now a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the wildlife of the Amboro National Park