Walk across Wenceslas Square, past delightfully old fashioned shops and cafes, and you will happen upon the epitome of elegance – the classic Hotel Paris.
With its white gables and façade inset with mediaeval-style murals, it draws you in as surely as the gingerbread house attracted Hansel and Gretel. And this classic 1904 hotel is just as tasteful, in a different way.
Once inside you’ll find yourself back in the Art Nouveau period, with its organic swirls, its natural curves and elegant flourishes. Bronze ladies dance with globes of light. Marbled columns support a wood and glass portico. Translucent glass screens fill rounded arches. Chandeliers twinkle high above your head.
And your suite is similarly enthralling. If you have chosen the Tower Suite, your king-size bed will overlook the quaint tiled roofs of Prague, whilst a private spiral staircase takes you high into one of the hotel’s towers – with 360º panoramas of Prague.
Hotel Paris, at a glance
- Timelessly elegant Art Nouveau hotel in the heart of Prague
- Choice of 86 Deluxe and Executive rooms, and Junior and Luxury suites
- Handsome décor and furnishings which reflect the original Art Nouveau features of the hotel
- ost rooms have exceptional city views
- Restaurant Sarah Bernhard is one of the city’s architectural and culinary masterpieces
- Café de Paris brings Paris to Prague
For leisure and pleasure
- Stylish wellness spa with treatments and Thai massage
- Well equipped gym
- Cooling pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bathtub
- Just a few minutes from the restaurants, cafes, bars and nightlife of downtown Prague
- Ideal base for visiting the city’s cultural venues and sight-seeing to Wenceslas Square, the Old Town and historic sites