Dine in the Hotel Grande Bretagne’s roof garden and not only will you be enjoying some of the most sophisticated food in Athens, but you’ll also have the Acropolis at your elbow. The Grande Bretagne enjoys a setting that puts the great sights of Athens on your skyline, and the city’s historic culture, shopping opportunities and nightlife at your feet. It is the classic place to stay while you’re visiting the classical relics of Greece’s ancient past.
Mind you, the hotel has an impressive history al its own. Established more than 140 years ago, it quickly became recognized internationally as one of the most civilised places to stay on the grand tour. The same could be said today – the Grande Bretagne continues to win award after award for its luxury and grandeur.
Hotel Grande Bretagne, at a glance
- Five star hotel in an unrivalled setting in the center of Athens
- A choice of 320 guest rooms and grand suites
- All with spellbinding views over the courtyard or the city’s historic sites
- Décor reflects the art and classic architecture of ancient Greece
- Rooftop and Corner restaurants serving sophisticated but authentic Greek cuisine
- Lounge and several bars for Champagne, cocktails and cigars
For leisure and pleasure
- The perfect springboard for exploring the cultural delights, markets and nightlife of Athens
- Aegean-styled swimming pool
- State-of-the-art spa with signature treatments and massages
- Very well equipped gym with personal trainers
- Tours of the city arranged to suit you