The scenery on the island of Santorini is recognised as amongst the most beautiful in the world. And complementing it perfectly is the exclusive boutique hotel of Mystique. Standing high on Oia’s towering cliffs, Mystique offers arguably the most photogenic of the island’s seascape panoramas; a view which stretches your vision as far as it will reach into the crystal clarity of blue sky and twinkling water. You can even dine on the edge of the cliff.
Mystique is also picturesque in its own right, with its organic shapes following the curvature of the cliffs and its white terraces echoing the blue and white of Santorini’s traditional cottages. Even the cobblestone pathways that lead down to the pool will remind you of Santorini’s pretty, winding lanes.
Mystique, at a glance
- Achingly gorgeous cliff top setting
- Great sea and Caldera views
- 18 km from Santorini Airport and only 20 km from Athinios Port
- Choice of just 22 suites and villas decorated with understated elegance, using stone and wood
- Suites have sea-facing terraces with day beds
- Gourmet, edge-of-cliff restaurant and poolside bar
- Rare and indigenous wine tastings in ‘secret’ cave
For leisure and pleasure
- Mind blowing, infinity edge swimming pool
- Spa services include massage and range of pampering treatments in-suite or on private terraces
- Private Jacuzzi, fitness rooms and steam bath
- Concierge-arranged cruises, island tours and excursions
- Mountain biking around Oia