Make sure to specify Belmond Hotel Caruso as a destination on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Italy and you’ll enjoy a world of contrasts.
Immediately in front of you you’ll have a designer, infinity edge pool sending your eyes across the calm blue of the Tyrrhenian Sea towards the far distant horizon. Turn your head to the right and you’ll find the pool is bordered by a picturesquely ruined stone wall of great age. Turn further still and you’ll be looking at a graceful, colonnaded sundeck.
Inside the Caruso, your room could well have an ancient, vaulted ceiling with faded murals – as well as a fastidiously modern en suite bathroom. And a view that overlooks a tiny town seemingly as old as the hills against which it snuggles.
Caruso, at a glance
- Luxury, cliff top hotel with exceptional terraced, palace gardens
- Choice of three types of rooms and three different suite styles
- Rooms typically feature luxurious king-sized beds and elegant en suites, plus sea or garden views
- Suites have arched ceilings and fantastic sea views
- Some with their own private gardens
- Belvedere and Pool Restaurant offering al fresco dining before magnificent views
- Cocktail and piano bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Stunning infinity edge pool overlooking the sea
- Caruso Wellness Centre and spa
- Good fitness centre with cardio equipment and weight machines
- Colonnaded sun deck with great views
- Boat trips to Positano and along the Amalfi Coast
- Tours to Roman Pompeii
- Boutique offering local crafts, jewellery and souvenirs
- Experts to entertain children and teens