The unique Borgo San Felice is more of a rustic Italian village than a single hotel, in the stunning Chianti region of Tuscany.
Borgo San Felice is not a hotel; it’s actually a beautifully preserved Tuscan village, with guest rooms and suites refurbished to the standards of a world class hotel. So you could choose to stay in one of the historic buildings beside the village’s traditional piazza; or move into the lord of the manor’s one-time home by taking up residence in the Marquis of Taja’s palace.
Either way, if you make Borgo San Felice one of the destinations on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Italy, you’ll be able to experience the atmosphere, the pace of life and the rustic beauty of the Tuscany of centuries ago, complete with village square, winding streets and a picturesque Romanesque chapel. As well as modern luxuries like a spa and wellness centre.
Borgo San Felice, at a glance
- Unique, five star village surrounded by 140 hectares of rolling vineyards
- Just 15 km from Siena and an hour from Florence
- 33 guest rooms and 20 suites scattered throughout a historic village and grand palace
- Rustic and original period features all carefully retained
- Raftered ceilings, terracotta floors, stone arches and antique furniture
- Modern amenities like carefully designed en suite bathrooms with Tuscan tiling
- Choice of two excellent restaurants and fine winery
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped, indoor gym
- Great spa set in an old olive oil mill, featuring a wide range of care and wellness treatments for restoring mind and body balance
- Two tennis courts
- Guided wine tours of the region
- Tuscan produce shopping
- Cultural visits to nearby Siena, Volterra, Arezzo and San Gimignano
- Regional discovery with vintage car tours
- Hot air balloon rides
- Cycling and trekking