If you’re staying at the Hotel de la Ville, you take a slow, leisurely stroll back. And there you enter L’Opera, the hotel’s impeccable restaurant, where the sensation created by Verdi will be continued - heightened even – by the a crescendo of fine dining, Mediterranean-style.
And perhaps a cocktail in the Visconteo Bar or flute of bubbly in the Champagnerie.
The Hotel de la Ville is sublimely luxurious, traditional yet sophisticated and a recognized meeting place for fashionable Milan society. It’s also close to everywhere; the hip shops, the galleries, the glittering nightlife of Milan. Not to mention the unmissable sights of Teatro alla Scala and the Gothic fantasy that is La Duomo. Plus Palazzo Reale in Piazza Duomo and, of course, Via Montenapoleone; the planet’s most ‘fashionable’ street.
Hotel de la Ville, at a glance
- Unbeatable setting in the heart of Milan
- Choice of 109 guest rooms and suites, all with their own distinct personalities and décor
- Marbled bathrooms and fine furnishings throughout
- Most with floor-to-ceiling windows giving great views over the city
- L’Opera Restaurant for fine dining, plus two glamorous cocktail bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Top floor swimming pool with adjacent cocktail bar and glass dome for sky and city spires views
- Wellness center with sauna, Turkish bathtub and Jacuzzi
- Walking distance from all of Milan’s major attractions, especially the theatres, galleries and nightlife
- Minutes from Via Montenapoleone – the most important street in Milan’s fashion quarter