If you’re visiting Madrid - if you really want to experience the heart and soul of one of Spain’s most scintillating cities – why would you stay anywhere else but at its very center?
The Villa Real puts you within minutes of the Museo del Prado and the Queen Sofia Foundation. El Retiro Park and the sites of Madrid de los Austrias are close by. The theatres, shops, restaurants, galleries and nightlife of Gran Via are but a short stroll away.
And then there is the Villa Real Hotel itself. It has its own art collection; exhibiting 2nd and 6th century Roman and Syrian mosaics, as well as contemporary paintings by Warhol, Tapiers and Josep Maria Guinovart.
Villa Real has also mastered the art of making you feel supremely comfortable.
Villa Real, at a glance
- Superb central setting in the Plaza de los Cortes
- 15 km from Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Choice of 115 luxurious guest rooms, including: 96 superior rooms, 12 junior duplex suites, five junior suites and two suite rooms
- Designer décor and stylish en suites
- Typically with balconies or terraces with great city views
- Chic, Mediterranean restaurant inspired by Warhol’s New York studio, plus summer terrace
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect base for appreciating the museums, galleries, restaurants, bars, sights, cultural opportunities and nightlife of central Madrid
- In-house art collection with fascinating exhibits
- Pop art restaurant with a unique ambience
- Close to subway and train stations