Beautifully situated near the banks of the Daule River, the historic Hotel del Parque is proud to be Guayaquil’s very first luxury boutique hotel.
The perfect place to relax before or after a Galapagos adventure, Guayaquil is a delightful city to explore with its characterful neighbourhoods, meandering rivers and picturesque parks. Recently opened after extensive restoration, Hotel del Parque has an excellent location within the Parque Historico, surrounded by lush botanical gardens and wildlife trails. It also sits conveniently close to the city’s bustling riverfront, Malecón 2000.
The hotel has a total of 44 guestrooms, ranging from deluxe rooms to park suites which boast a dining area, living room, small kitchen and panoramic windows overlooking the park. All guestrooms are elegantly furnished and feature a sophisticated grey and beige color palette. You can dine at the restaurant, or stroll over to award-winning Casa Julian where you can enjoy contemporary Ecuadorian cuisine complemented by scenic river views.
Hotel del Parque, at a glance
- Historic boutique hotel in Guayaquil with an enchanting riverside location
- Serene setting within the tropical Parque Historico
- Originally built in 1891 but was moved piece by piece to its current location in the 1980s and carefully restored
- 44 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms and suites with traditional Ecuadorian furnishings
- All rooms feature HD televisions, a coffee station and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Breakfast and lunch in the hotel’s beautiful courtyards
- One-minute walk from award-winning restaurant Casa Julian
- 24-hour room service and private dining also available
- 10 minutes from the international airport
For leisure and pleasure
- Relax in the cozy reading room
- Make use of the hotel’s gym
- Enjoy afternoon tea with a selection of traditional Ecuadorian sweets
- Massage Room with beautiful views over the park
- Explore the eight-hectare Park Historico to get an insight into the city’s historical and cultural past, plus its wildlife sanctuaries and botanical gardens
- The city is a fantastic base for trips into the Andes or to the coast