At the heart of Fort Kochi lies the Old Harbour Hotel, an atmospheric and lovingly restored colonial building dating back 300 years.
Formerly a heritage monument, the Old Harbour has since been painstakingly restored and transformed into the charming boutique property it is today, with careful integration of modern amenities into 300-year-old spaces. The 13 spacious guestrooms, each named after a street in Fort Kochi, look out onto the inner courtyard or the town’s iconic Chinese fishing nets. Inspired by coastal Kerala, the garden cottages are fitted with open-air showers, verandas and private ponds.
The rest of the property is made up of a quiet tropical garden and large pool - ideal for a refreshing dip in between sightseeing in the busy Fort Kochi streets. Not forgetting the rooftop Ayurvedic spa, expansive outdoor terrace and on-site restaurant where high quality and organic ingredients, including the freshest seafood, are used to create a variety of Indian and continental dishes.
Old Harbour Hotel, at a glance
• Atmospheric and lovingly restored colonial boutique hotel at the heart of Fort Kochi
• 13 air-conditioned guestrooms with high ceilings, teak flooring, dark wood furniture, antiques and varied artwork
• Most rooms come with four-poster beds, whilst the rest have twin beds
• Modern bathrooms are kitted out with comfy robes, slippers and organic soaps and toiletries
• Large open-air terrace and grand entrance hall
• Restaurant showcasing high-quality meat, fresh seafood and organic produce
• Dine on a mix of Indian and continental cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
• Relaxing rooftop Ayurvedic spa
• Serene garden and courtyard
• Large, refreshing swimming pool set in the tropical garden
• Located within walking distance of Fort Kochi’s iconic Chinese fishing nets
• Complimentary morning yoga classes
• Enjoy guided city tours