Newly opened on a quiet street in the bustling hub of Shoreditch, Nobu’s first hotel venture in London promises a unique escape in one of the world’s most dynamic cities.
Occupying a striking building comprised of glass, steel and concrete, the hotel’s industrial façade is complemented by soft grey interiors featuring Japanese patchworks, all-white bathrooms and unfinished ceilings. Each of the 148 guestrooms and suites have been thoughtfully designed and feature simple, modern interiors with extra touches like walk-in showers, free-standing bathtubs, 55-inch TVs, study areas and 24-hour access to the fitness center.
With the hotel Nobu also unveiled London’s latest Nobu Restaurant, serving classics from the iconic Nobu menu as well as unique dishes inspired by the local area and exclusive to Nobu Shoreditch. Seating 240 guests and featuring a sushi counter, lounge, bar and outdoor courtyard, the restaurant is a true highlight and the perfect place to socialise over signature cocktails and gastronomic delights.
Nobu Hotel, at a glance
- High-end and wonderfully modern hotel tucked away on Willow Street in Shoreditch, London
- 148 contemporary guestrooms and suites
- Exclusive bathtub amenities by Natura Bissé
- 240-seat Nobu restaurant and bar where you can dine on delectable Japanese-inspired dishes including the iconic Black Cod Miso
- Nobu café with an exclusive Matcha bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Personal trainers upon request
- Nobu Spa with three treatment rooms
- Steam room facilities
- 24-hour fitness center
- Relax in the outdoor courtyard and terraces
- Within reach of the boutiques, markets and art galleries of East London
- Within walking distance of St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London and Tower Bridge