As you might expect of a private mansion built in the elegant 1930s, the Villa des Orangers is an oasis of calm and coolness. It features a large garden with three flowering patios, complete with ornate fountains and shaded galleries with carved archways.
And beyond its walls lies buzzing Marrakech. The Royal Palace and the famous Jemaa El Fna square are but a short walk away. The magnificent Koutoubia Mosque is even closer, and all the cultural, spiritual and historic sites of Marrakech are yours for the asking.
Make the Villa part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Morocco and you’ll appreciate that closeness. After a kaleidoscopic day of sight-seeing, what could be better than to return to a calm, relaxed hotel to watch the sun set over the city?
Villa des Orangers, at a glance
- Exceptionally luxurious riad-style hotel at the foot of the Koutubia Mosque
- 15 minutes from the airport
- Choice of 27 guest rooms and suites, many with open terraces providing views stretching over the old city
- Private riad on the 1st floor
- Master suite arranged over two levels
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Moroccan and Mediterranean food served in a candlelight restaurant, terrace or poolside
For leisure and pleasure
- Rooftop pool and solarium with commanding panoramas over the old city, Koutobia Mosque and Atlas Mountains
- Three lounges with fireplaces
- Great base for exploring the souks and bazaars, gardens, parks, landmarks and famous sites of Marrakech
- City and regional tours arranged