The Fairmont Waterfront brings world-class luxury to Vancouver’s dynamic harbour front, and a convenient location within walking distance of Gastown and Stanley Park.
This upscale hotel is known for its enviable West Coast views as well as its personalised service, refined comfort and sustainable philosophy. It is ideally located just steps from the Vancouver Convention Centre, the cruise ship terminal and the Waterfront Sky Tram Station, making for easy exploration. The trendy pubs and eateries of historic Gastown are just a short walk away, as are the Vancouver Art Gallery and the walking and biking trails of the celebrated Stanley Park.
The property has an array of rooms and suites, each with huge windows that overlook either the leafy gardens, the harbour, North Shore mountains or the dramatic architecture of downtown Vancouver. Facilities include a stunning heated rooftop pool where you can swim, relax and admire beautiful views. The hotel also has its own state-of-the-art Health Club featuring a well-equipped fitness centre and indoor whirlpool. Dining consists of seasonally inspired menus and artisan dishes at the Arc Restaurant, where live music plays every night.
Fairmont Waterfront, at a glance
- Upscale waterfront hotel with a convenient central location in Vancouver
- Stunning harbour and mountain views
- Over 400 spacious, elegantly appointed rooms and suites with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Rooms overlook either the harbour, the mountains, the herb garden or the city skyline
- Restaurant serving seasonally inspired, handcrafted artisan dishes in a spacious dining room overlooking the harbour
- Head to the ARC Bar for local craft beers, world-class wines and expertly crafted cocktails
For leisure and pleasure
- Easy access to the cruise ship terminal and Waterfront Sky Train Station
- Short walk from the delights of Gastown and Stanley Park
- Browse the latest fashions on nearby Robson Street
- Health club featuring a fitness centre and indoor whirlpool
- Heated rooftop pool with mountain and water views
- Tour the third-floor apiary and well-tended vegetable gardens