First-class service meets a superb health club, award-winning dining and wonderful views at the Boston Harbour Hotel.
The 232 guestrooms and suites at the Boston Harbour are all elegantly appointed and inviting with their rich woods, marble bathrooms and soothing coastal colours. Every room has a striking view, so take your pick between the waterfront, the harbour and the Boston cityscape. When it comes to dining, freshly-caught New England seafood stars in the upscale Rowes Wharf Sea Grille. Meanwhile, the plush and opulent Rowes Wharf Bar is celebrated for its dynamic cocktails and private club-style ambience.
The property itself enjoys a fine waterfront setting on Boston’s historic Rowe’s Wharf – so you’ll find yourself perfectly positioned for taking a harbour cruise. You’ll also find yourself within easy reach of the Rose Kennedy Greenway park, the New England Aquarium and The Institute of Contemporary Art. Between sightseeing, the hotel’s Rowes Wharf Health Club & Spa offers you a haven of tranquillity where you can indulge in restorative spa treatments, swim in a 60-foot lap pool and try out a eucalyptus-infused steam room.
Boston Harbour Hotel, at a glance
- Modern classic hotel with a fabulous location on Boston’s Rowes Wharf
- Originally built in 1987, and marked by a distinctive 60-foot high stone arch
- 232 beautifully designed guestrooms and suites with spectacular skyline or harbour views
- Grand marble bathrooms with rain showers and large soaking tubs
- Award-winning dining at Rowes Wharf Sea Grille
- First-class service throughout
For leisure and pleasure
- Private health club-style spa and fitness centre with a 60-foot lap pool, sauna and eucalyptus-infused steam room
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Full-service 34-slip marina
- Easy access to cruises in the harbour
- Floating stage on the marina offering free concerts and films during the warmer months
- A short walk away from Quincy Market and the Faneuil Hall Marketplace