Experience the turquoise waters and spectacular underwater life – including dolphins, turtles and 2,000 species of fish – of the Bazaruto Archipelago from the comfort of the majestic Santorini Mozambique.
Every corner of the property – from the white-washed walls to the Greek-inspired furnishings – has been carefully designed to complement the idyllic surroundings. There are five beautiful suites in the main building plus two exclusive villas, each with elegant en-suite bathrooms, king or queen sized beds and fabulous ocean views. The open-plan main villa boasts multiple living and dining spaces, as well as a tranquil pool courtyard with an al fresco seating area overlooking the bay.
The up and coming coastal town of Vilanculos is famed as the gateway to the Bazaruto Archipelago, a string of paradise islands known as the ‘Pearl of the Indian Ocean’. Here you can stroll along glorious sandy beaches, swim in clear blue waters and enjoy some of the best scuba diving on the planet. Santorini Mozambique offers a multitude of activities that allow guests to make the most out of the exquisite location, from scuba diving tours and kite surfing to horse riding, dhow safaris and even helicopter rides.
Santorini Mozambique, at a glance
- Luxury boutique resort nestled on the beach in Vilanculos
- Facing the Bazaruto Archipelago, a renowned scuba diving destination
- White washed interiors and décor inspired by the Greek Isles, with Indonesian antiques and hand-carved doors from Bali
- Choose to stay in one of the five suites in the main villa or, for more privacy, opt for one of the two separate, exclusive-use beach villas
- The facilities in the main villa include a lounge, TV room, ocean facing deck, courtyard pool and dining spaces
- All suites are air conditioned and exquisitely appointed with plush king or queen beds, en-suite bathrooms, iPod docks and beautiful ocean views
- The two villas also enjoy open-plan living spaces, lounges with flat screen TVs, indoor and outdoor dining areas, private pools and private beach access – perfect for honeymoons or groups of friends/families
- Mouth-watering cuisine prepared using fresh produce from the on-site garden
For leisure and pleasure
- Explore the vibrant local markets and shops of Vilanculos
- Relax on a daybed in the beautiful pool courtyard
- Enjoy yoga on the sunset patio
- Outdoor cocktail bar
- Spa Na Colina set amidst lush foliage
- Exceptional snorkeling and scuba diving opportunities, plus kayaking, kitesurfing and stand-up paddle boarding
- Explore the area on fat tire bikes, taking in villages, beaches and markets
- Explore the archipelago on a dhow safari, accompanied by a crew of experienced sailors
- Horse riding along white-sanded beaches at sunset
- Scenic helicopter flights