As a city of fascinating contrasts, Buenos Aires presents you with an intense experience; whether you’re wandering round the old port precinct of La Boca, sight seeing in Sunday’s San Telmo Fair or immersing yourself in the city’s hot, Latin American nightlife.
Alvear Palace is completely in tune with the city that invented the tango. Its haute-elegant décor reflects the combination of daringly modern and traditional colonial-style architecture of the surrounding city. And, like the city, it has fine restaurants, happening bars and a style all its own. It is also uniquely situated to allow you to step out and enjoy the unforgettable experience of Argentina’s premier city.
Alvear Palace, at a glance
- A brilliant setting in one of the most desirable areas of Buenos Aires
- Choice of 197 guest rooms and suites that begin with spacious and culminate in palatial
- Empire, Louis XV and Louis XVI style décor throughout
- Two superb restaurants serving local and international cuisine
- Lobby and Cigar bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Close to the city’s major sights and attractions
- Ideally situated for day time cultural tours and Buenos Aires’ colourful nightlife
- Tours arranged
- Butler and concierge service offering tailored proposals to enhance your stay
- Personal shopper
- Beautiful spa with huge range of relaxing massages and treatments
- Wellness area and fitness and kinesis center