Estancia Tipiliuke is framed by two rivers – the Chimehuin and Quilquihue – so it’s renowned for its world class fly fishing. But what if you’re not an angler?
Fisherman or not, staying on a long-established working cattle ranch that stretches across 50,000 acres of the Patagonian wilderness is an experience in itself. So even if crystal waters and fine specimen fish don’t tempt you, there are ample reasons to visit the estancia on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Argentina.
You can discover the gaucho lifestyle and ride through indescribably beautiful countryside. Or explore the historic sites and superb shops of nearby San Martin de Los Andes. You could hike or bike through magnificent scenery, or go skiing and white water rafting. If you prefer quieter pastimes, a golf course and a polo field beckon. And at the end of the day, after a great dinner, you can gather round a campfire with fellow guests and gaze at the stars.
Estancia Tipiliuke, at a glance
- Authentic working cattle ranch covering nearly 50,000 acres
- Easy access to San Martin de Los Andes
- Nestling between the Chimehuin and Quilquihue Rivers at the foot of the Andes
- Choice of nine comfortable guest rooms in the main lodge, plus another five in a separate casita
- All have luxurious en suite bathrooms
- Outdoor seating areas with splendid views over the Patagonian countryside
- Homemade meals featuring outstanding Northern Patagonian dishes, served in an elegant dining room or al fresco with traditional barbecued food
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting swimming pool with sun deck
- Wellness workshops, massage centre and wood burning sauna
- One of the world’s foremost fly fishing regions, with crystal clear waters
- Watch genuine gauchos working cattle
- Sightseeing and shopping tours of San Martin de Los Andes
- Horse riding through magnificent countryside
- White water rafting, mountain biking, hiking and skiing
- Golf on a scenic course and polo
- Exceptional birdwatching and national park excursions
- Star gazing and convivial company around a campfire