Whether you want to sail for a few days or a few weeks, kick back on deserted beaches or snorkel amongst colourful fish, Burma Boating has a vessel to satisfy every traveler.
Choose from a range of nine classic sailing boats, from high-performance, high-speed yachts to spacious catamarans that are perfect for families or groups. Each vessel is well appointed and elegantly designed, combining classic lines with modern interiors. You may want to spend your days relaxing on the sun deck, but you’ll also find the boats are well equipped with snorkeling supplies, paddleboards, kayaks, fishing gear and canoes ready and waiting to be used.
Then there are the destinations themselves. From your chosen vessel you’ll be able to explore Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago, a forgotten paradise of palm-lined white beaches, jungle-clad islands, warm tropical waters and reef fish in every color of the rainbow. You also have the option to cruise around the extraordinary Andaman Islands, between Thailand and India, where you’ll discover untrodden shores and an abundance of sea life. As you sail you’ll be able to drop anchor to explore local villages – the perfect way to immerse yourself in the region’s unique cultures.
Burma Boating, at a glance
- Choice of nine well-appointed cruising boats, many of which have been recently refurbished
- Cabins are spacious and tastefully furnished, and most have private en suites
- Fully air conditioned
- Experienced crew
- On board kayaks, water skis, fishing gear, canoes, snorkeling and diving equipment
- Shore excursions and activities ranging from diving to learning how to navigate, meeting the Moken sea nomads, taking in the island’s wildlife and hiking in tropical forests
- Enjoy three multi-course meals each day, inspired by Thai cuisine and prepared by your own personal chef
Where will Burma Boating take you?
- 6-day cruises in the Mergui Archipelago, departing from Kawthaung
- Thailand – India (or reverse), 10 nights
- Thailand – India – Thailand, 12 nights