Stay in a luxury Siem Reap hotel, close to Angkor Wat, and you’ll spend less time traveling and more time exploring one of the world’s most fantastic temples.
There is so much to marvel at, to photograph and to experience at Angkor Wat that it makes sense to stay as close as possible, and spend as much time as possible soaking up the fantastic spectacle – and visiting Angkor Thom and Tonle Sap Lake into the bargain.
Which is why Belmond La Residence is such an excellent choice for your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Cambodia. Not only does the hotel offer you easy access to the temple sites, the lake and the lively bustle of Siem Reap, but it also allows you to retreat into a tranquil world of five star luxury, wonderful Khmer cuisine and complete relaxation. Not to mention suites with marbled en suite wet rooms, private terraces or gardens and views over the stunning pool and grounds.
Belmond La Residence D’Angkor, at a glance
- Luxurious, five star retreat, seven kilometres from Siem Reap Airport
- Within minutes of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Tonle Sap Lake
- Choice of 59 generous and newly refurbished suites
- Many have pool views, their own private gardens or terraces
- King size or twin beds and designer en suite bathrooms
- Décor reflects the vibrant spirit of Siem Reap
- Two fine restaurants serving exemplary Cambodian and Khmer specialities and international dishes, plus lively, indoor-outdoor Martini Lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting swimming pool set within tropical gardens that include a delightful lotus pool
- Spa offering traditional restorative and pampering treatments
- Fitness center with weights and first class cardio kit
- Tours of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Tonle Sap Lake
- Trips to the lively markets, shops, galleries and nightlife of bustling Siem Reap
- Golf course within easy reach
- Two boutiques selling silver jewellery, silk, Khmer artefacts and objets d’art