The sand is as fine as talcum powder. The water is warm and welcoming. The gardens overflow with the fragrance of frangipani. The spa is simply irresistible.
There are beach escapes and then there are beach escapes to the Jimbaran Puri. If you make this resort part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Indonesia you’ll have the ideal spot to relax after you’ve toured the temples, photographed the stunning scenery and experienced Bali’s colourful nightlife. Indulge in a traditional Balinese massage, in an open bale overlooking the twinkling blue sea, and you will feel years of tension simply melt away.
So Jimbaran Puri is an unrivalled place to let Bali’s natural serenity soak into your soul. It’s also the perfect resort for discovering more about local culture, with Balinese dance performances, wood carving and traditional egg painting demonstrations by skilled craftsmen. You can also take cookery classes and trips to the local Jimbaran fish market with a top chef.
Belmond Jimbaran Puri, at a glance
- Supremely luxurious resort on one of Bali’s most beautiful beaches
- 10 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Choice of luxury cottages and one and two bedroom pool villas
- Cottages feature thatched roofs and sun terraces, king-size beds and couch beds, plus designer bathrooms with sunken terrazzo baths
- Villas have private terraces with their own sunken pools, large stone en suite bathrooms with sunken or black marble baths
- State-of-the-art entertainment systems
- Choice of fine restaurants serving either Mediterranean cuisine or Indonesian specialities
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity swimming pool terraced into the landscape, complete with fountains and sun deck
- Beach Spa with open-air bales offering Balinese massages, healing rituals and aromatic therapeutic oils
- Double whirlpool baths with views of the ocean
- Children’s pool
- Cookery classes, dance, market visits and island tours
- Library overlooking the lily pond and sea
- Boutique selling genuine Balinese batik work, sculptures, painted eggs and jade jewellery