Set on the shores of the beautiful Lake Inle in Myanmar, Inle Princess Resort is a tranquil haven and perfect base to explore the local area and lake by traditional long tail boats.
It’s the sort of scenery that makes you stop, hold your breath and make a conscious effort to etch the picture on your memory forever. Just in case your camera doesn’t do it justice.
Accessible only by boat, Inle Princess Resort lies on the shores of Lake Inle beside the Magyizin village. It is a haven. An island of serenity. A place from which you will be able to take lake excursions on traditional long tail boats; to floating gardens and unspoiled local villages.
Inle Princess Resort, at a glance
- Achingly beautiful setting on the eastern shore of lake Inle
- Choice of spacious chalets with lake or garden views
- Décor and furnishings inspired by the area’s Shan culture
- Restaurant serving Shan, Intha, Thai, Chinese and European cuisine, plus bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Exceptional spa with individual chalets, pavilion and treatment house offering Shan treatments, plus ‘Meditation Zayatt’ overlooking rice fields, lake and mountains
- Artisan’s studios and shop
- Swimming pool and gardens