If you’re fascinated by the world’s largest land mammals, you should make Anantara a definite stop-over on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Thailand.
As Asia’s foremost elephant camp, Anantara gives you an exclusive insight into the world of elephants. You can watch the baby elephants discovering the world about them, and share in the pleasure as the whole herd goes down to the river to bathe. You can even learn to ride your own elephant before embarking on the adventure of a lifetime; elephant trekking trough the dense jungle, forests and hills of northern Thailand.
And back at camp you can relax in five star luxury. Your room will be spacious, airy and luxurious. There’s a soothing, restorative spa and restaurants serving the best of regional cuisine.
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp, at a glance
- One of Asia’s leading elephant camps and five star hotels set amidst dense jungle
- Choice of deluxe rooms, suites and country view suites
- King-sized beds and superior bathrooms
- Glass sliding doors and spacious balconies with awe-inspiring, panoramic views
- Suites typically have private living rooms, teak furnishings and entertainment systems
- Choice of Thai and Italian restaurants, bars and private dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Five star spa with five treatment rooms, en suite steam rooms, al fresco soaking tubs and range of Asian treatments
- Elephant trekking through the jungle
- Mahout training
- Elephant picnics and dining with baby elephants
- Visits to hill tribe communities
- Cruising the Mekong in long-tailed boats
- Thai cookery classes
- Touring and shopping in three countries
- Opium Museum visits