Creative powerhouses like Noel Coward, Somerset Maugham and Rudyard Kipling. Royalty like the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Presidents, fashion designers and rock stars. And now, you.
Everyone should stay at Raffles at least once (although regulars insist that once is never enough). So it would seem like a grand opportunity missed to stay anywhere else on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Singapore.
But it isn’t just the guest list that makes Raffles so irresistible. The hotel features a menu of exquisite restaurants offering food as diverse as North Indian curries, Italian specialities and contemporary French cuisine. Then there’s the Bar and Billiard Room, The Writer’s Bar and the fabled Long Bar where the Singapore Sling was created. And the impeccable, all-embracing service that has made Raffles a byword for ultimate luxury.
Raffles, at a glance
- Perfectly preserved, five star, colonial-style hotel in the heart of Singapore’s business and civic precinct
- One of the world’s great 19th century hotels
- Choice of 103 suites ranging from state rooms, courtyard and Palm Court suites to grand hotel and presidential suites
- Plush sofas, oriental carpets, 14 foot high ceilings and elegant period furnishings
- Supremely tasteful and restrained décor
- Verandas with glorious views of the city
- Four destination restaurants, a bakery and three world famous bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Lobby with marble columns and a soaring, three storey atrium
- Impeccable service from liveried butlers and turbaned doormen
- Spa offering aromatherapy, naturopathy and ayurvedic medicine, with treatments inspired by Asian, Middle Eastern and European traditions
- Jacuzzi, steam shower and VIP lounge
- Upmarket shopping arcade, romantic courtyards, Victoria-style theater, Jubilee Hall film and performance venue
- Easy access to Orchard Road, Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay