Named after the fabled lost undersea city, Atlantis is a world famous capital of family fun, entertainment, excitement and relaxation – above the sea!
Atlantis is a great, coral-coloured resort that towers above its island setting, and it’s a world dedicated to fun and excitement. During the day it’s a vast aqua-park with non-stop aqua thrills, water shoots and flumes. It’s a paradise for kids and adventurous teens. It’s a rock climbers treat and unrivalled spot for swimming with dolphins and meeting stingrays and shark. It’s a museum of marine life encompassing 14 lagoons, with exhibits ranging from alligators to barracuda.
And at night it’s a whole menu of restaurants ranging from fine dining to quick eats. It’s a choice of clubs and happening bars. It’s a cool music venue and a sleek casino with tables and slots and racing gaming. What Atlantis isn’t – ever – is boring.
Atlantis, at a glance
- A state-of-the-art modern resort comprising six different accommodations areas
- Huge selection of guest rooms and suites with every contemporary luxury
- Choice of 21 different restaurants each serving its own chef-prepared specialities
- 19 bars and lounges
For leisure and pleasure
- Outstanding natural and man-made beaches, bays, lagoons and swimming pools
- Vast, 20 million gallon Aquaventure waterscape
- Undersea world with over 20,000 reef fish and rays
- Swimming with dolphins
- 18 hole Ocean Club golf course
- Huge range of water sports, adventure activities and family fun
- Top class evening entertainment
- Great clubs and music venues
- World class casino