Actually you could sum up the thatched suites, the tiered pool, the marina, the sparkling bay at Scrub Island Resort in a couple of words. ‘Simply’ and ‘stunning’.
You want to dash round your Scrub Island Resort suite whispering “yes, yes, yes” to yourself. You want to unpack quickly and make yourself at home on the patio, feeling the Caribbean sun on your face. You also want to rush down to the sun deck, order a cocktail and throw yourself into the blue waters of one of the tiered pools. It is an exciting moment, checking into the Scrub Island Resort – one that’ll make you congratulate yourself for choosing it as part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the British Virgin Islands.
It’s a sensation that will repeat itself as you dive off your cruise yacht into the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, or indulge yourself in the Ixora Spa, or dine beneath the stars on gourmet food.
Scrub Island, at a glance
- Stunning boutique resort beside a picturesque marina and bay
- Choice of rooms and suites, all with their own private patios
- Spectacular views of the sea
- Cool, white designer bathrooms
- Individual décor themes, many incorporating thatched roofs and bamboo ceiling fans
- King-sized beds and luxury linen
- Caravela Restaurant specialising in local seafood dishes as well as fine international cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous tiered swimming pools overlooking the twinkling marina and bay
- Spa that specialises in pampering and re-energising treatments and therapies
- Diving and snorkeling in the crystal clear British Virgin Islands waters
- Offshore sailing school
- Chartered yachts and catamarans
- Deep sea game fishing
- Historic tours of neighboring Tortola Island by yacht, including Bomba Shack and Cane Garden Bay