Water so clear you can see for 35 meters. A bewildering array of marine creatures. The chance to snorkel with manta rays. This is an unmissable destination for divers.
You float easily on the warm water, gazing into the crystal clear depths at shoals of brilliantly coloured fish swirling over the spires and fans of the seabed. And suddenly you’re surrounded by huge, gentle ghosts – manta rays silently flying through the water, like alien spacecraft. You will never forget your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the Maldives, especially if you stay at Soneva Fushi. This five star resort is surrounded by the only UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in the whole of the Maldives, so the diving is unrivalled.
But that’s not the end of the story. Soneva Fushi also offers you the chance to go island hopping by speedboat, or gaze at stars from a professional observatory. Or breakfast on the beach at sunrise, or cruise into the sunset.
Soneva Fushi, at a glance
- Award winning, five star resort beside a flawless white beach
- Set within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Choice of castaway villas ranging from one to four bedrooms
- Six and nine bedroom villas also available for family groups
- Villas typically feature private pools, designer kitchens and superb panoramic views
- Speciality features to individual villas include spa, sauna and steam room or private wine cellar, first floor terraces or outdoor garden bathrooms
- Dining options include Sobah’s Restaurant, Mihiree Mitha, beach and bar-side, Bar Bara, in-villa and destination dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Six Senses Spa with treatments ranging from scrubs with coconut oil to Tibetan hot stone rituals
- Scuba diving with PADI experts
- Free-diving plus snorkeling with manta rays
- Surfing in Baa Atoll
- Sunset dinner cruises
- Sustainable fishing and island hopping by speedboat
- Catamaran sailing
- Paddle boarding and canoeing
- Star gazing through a state-of-the-art telescope in a professional observatory
- Movie nights in Movie theater Paradiso
- Private breakfasts to watch the sunrise