The exclusive, stylish and unashamedly romantic Oberoi is the perfect place to go if you want to relax, unwind and be totally pampered.
Located on the curvaceous north-west coast of the island, in over 20 acres of beautiful, subtropical gardens and with an impressive 600 meters of beachfront spanning three crescents of white sand set between the mountains and the turquoise water of the Indian Ocean.
The Oberoi, at a glance
- Twin freshwater swimming pools
- Spacious, air-conditioned, Luxury Pavilions comprise of bedrooms with vast fourposter beds, en-suite bathrooms with sunken marble bathtubs, separate showers looking out onto open-air walled gardens
- The Luxury Villas, each with its own lush gardens and dining gazebo, and many with their own plunge pool, make an even more exclusive and luxurious retreat
- The Royal Villas have their own private swimming pools
For leisure and pleasure
- Water-skiing, snorkeling, paddle boats, hobie cat, windsurfing, kayaks and pedaloes are all available
- Two floodlit tennis courts and an instructor available for coaching
- Golf course a 10 minute drive from the resort
- At The Spa, holistic treatments drawn from Ayurveda, Aromatherapy and Eastern techniques
- Individual spa suites with private plunge pools where couples couples can relax together
- Beauty parlour, sauna, steam bathtub, swimming pool and gym
- Dining in the thatched open-sided restaurant, with sparkling views of the ocean, you can choose from European, Oriental and Creole dishes complemented by an impressive wine list
- The beachfront bar is built around an 18th century historic ruin which has been preserved since the days of the French Occupation